By purchasing from JD Constriction you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions.
Payment and Payment Plans:
- Credit card, paypal,checks, and money orders are accepted.
- Even if paid in full, 25% of the total purchase price is considered a deposit for all purchases as it relates to the following terms and conditions.
- There are no refunds for payments received, only credit towards another purchase, less the deposit.
- The minimum deposit accepted is 25% of the purchase price including estimated shipping, or $100, whichever is greater. (i.e. any purchase less than $400 has a minimum deposit of $100)
- Payment of a deposit will hold any animal for a buyer for 30 days.
- Payment plans with the full balance due within 30 days are available on any purchase.
- For longer payment plans please contact us.
- If a purchase or payment plan is cancelled by the purchaser prior to shipping then the deposit (25% of the purchase price) is considered forfeited to JD Constriction. The remaining balance paid by the purchaser will be considered credit towards another purchase. If after 3 months the credit has not been used it is considered forfeited to JD Constriction.
- If a purchaser does not make payments per the agreed to payment plan, the payment plan will be terminated and the 25% deposit will be considered forfeited to JD Constriction. The remaining balance paid by the purchaser will be considered credit towards another purchase. If after 3 months the credit has not been used it is considered forfeited to JD Constriction.
- If a purchaser has been notified that they are late on a payment and does not make an attempt to contact JD Constriction or return contact from JD Constriction for 2 weeks or more, any remaining credit paid by the purchaser will be considered forfeited to JD Constriction.
Shipping with PICKUP AT HUB ONLY:
- Shipping is available only after having paid for an order in full. Shipments with partial payment are not possible.
- Shipping is via Fed Ex Monday thru Wednesday, weather permitting, to your nearest Fed Ex World Service Center hub to qualify for our live arrival and health guarantee.
- Delivery to a residential address or business is possible but by not shipping to a Fed Ex World Service Center hub JD Constriction WILL NOT guarantee the live arrival or health of the animal.
- The purchaser must be able to receive shipment within 1 month of having paid for the animal and the animal being ready for sale. If the purchaser is unable due to personal circumstances not receive shipment within 1 month then their purchase will be considered cancelled and the deposit (25% of the purchase price) is considered forfeited to JD Constriction. The remaining balance paid by the purchaser will be considered credit towards another purchase. If after 3 months the credit has not been used it is considered forfeited to JD Constriction.
24 Hour Live Arrival, Health, and Gender Guarantee:
- All animals shipped to your nearest Fed Ex World Service Center hub are guaranteed to arrive alive, in good health, and correctly sexed.
- You must pick up your package at the Fed Ex World Service Center hub within 4 hours of it being available for pickup; even if a delay occurs, otherwise this guarantee is null and void.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, I must be notified within the first 24 hours after pickup, after 24 hours this guarantee has expired.
Genetics Guarantee for Life:
- Every animal sold has a unique ID number which is present on the receipt of purchase which JD Constriction can match to it’s database for photo confirmation. At any time someone can contact JD Constriction with a photo and an ID number and can confirm for them the year, clutch, and genetics of that animal.
- Genetics of each animal sold are guaranteed for the life of the animal given the owner has their animal’s JD Constriction unique ID. Without the ID number the genetics guarantee is considered null and void.
Returns and DOAs:
- For customer’s dissatisfied with their purchase the animal must be returned to JD Constriction and arrive in good health to qualify for a refund. Refunds will only be granted after a successful 1 month quarantine of the returned animal at JD Constriction’s facility
- For dead on arrival (DOA) or animals that pass within the first 24 hours of arrival the animal must be returned to JD Constriction for verification and potentially a vet necropsy.
- Pictures of an animal that has passed will NOT be honored for a refund.
- Animals that have passed as a result of the buyer will not be refunded.
- All refunds are in the form of credit towards another animal, less any shipping charges, NO CASH REFUNDS are given.
- After 3 months if any credit refund has not been used it is considered forfeited to JD Constriction
- JD Constriction is not an exporter but is willing to work with an exporter to send animals internationally. It is however VERY expensive and time consuming.
- To be eligible for consideration for an international order the minimum individual order total is $1000 and the minimum single animal price within an order is $500.
- For any international order the customer will pay for all exporter fees, exporter commissions, and domestic shipping from JD Constriction to the exporter, all of which are non-refundable and must be paid before domestic shipping.
- For animals sent to an exporter and combined with other animals in the exporter’s order and then available for pick up at an international show the exporter typically charges approximately 20% of our sale price ($200 minimum) as their commission which is non-refundable. These charges may be different depending on the exporter.
- For an individual shipment for delivery to an importer exporters charges are approximately $1100 for cities and paperwork plus 10% of the sale as their commission which is non-refundable and takes 1 to 3 months to complete. Also the buyer would also be required to identify and work with an importer on their end that is willing to import the animals from an exporter and pay any associated fees they require. These charges may be different depending on the exporter.
- As an example the minimum order possible for an international order would be $1000 for up to 2 animals, $200 for the 20% exporter commision, and domestic shipping from JD Constriction to the exporter of approximately $50 for a total of $1250 for pickup at an international show. $500 of that particular order would not be refundable.
- Just as with our other Terms and Conditions 25% of the purchase price of an international order is non-refundable.